Updated December 31, 2020
It is important that we all take responsibility and follow health precautions set by Alberta Health Services (AHS) to slow the spread of coronavirus. This policy applies to our employees, clients, and contractors who physically enter Copper Cabbage Studios at all locations. Kindly follow these rules so we are able to sustain a safe and healthy workplace during this time.
COVID-19 can be spread by:
- Person to person, by being in close contact with people
- Touch surfaces and/or objects, when touching your face with contaminated hands
Our hope is to break the chain of transmission and reduce the risk of an outbreak at Copper Cabbage Studios.
- When entering the facility, we kindly ask that you wear a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you
- If you have symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, a fever, or feel poorly we kindly ask that you do not enter our studio
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you may enter the studio with a doctor’s note that confirms your recovery
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry
To control and reduce the risks to everyone in the studio, we are placing the following measures in place. Here are some things that we’re doing to be fair and safe:
- The iso-room microphone, headphones, mic stand, and door handles will be wiped after every session
- The studio is not considered public indoor space, so masks may be removed only if necessary while recording inside the iso-room alone
- All deposits made at this time are refundable if cancellation occurs due to sickness in any party involved
Here are some additional hygiene rules to follow:
- Wash your hands after using the washroom, before and after eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands. Please follow the 20 second hand washing rule. There will also be hand sanitizer available around the studio
- Please cough/sneeze into your elbow. When using a tissue, discard immediately and properly and wash/sanitize your hands immediately
- Avoid touching your face (especially eyes, nose, and mouth) to prevent from getting infected
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid coming into the studio physically
Our COVID-19 policy is susceptible to changes as necessary to follow governmental guidelines.